Yay! So many happy fun things happened in 2012 and we're so greatful for all of the amazing opportunities that were handed to us. In one year the brand has suffered from immense growing pains and has gone places we couldn't have dreamed.
So to recap here are some of the things that we have accomplished, created and loved in 2012.
- we celebrated our first birthday!
- many amazing stores Australia wide now stock casper&pearl
- we launched the 'Sisterhood of the Travelling Shorts' campaign which saw our 'Traveller' shorts be worn on high profile fashion bloggers and raise funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- we launched our Instagram channel and gained over 11,000 followers (one of them being Rhianna herself)
- we launched our 'Are We There Yet' S/S collection which sold out online over night, and was stocked in some pretty amazing stores like Globalize and Karibu Boutique.
- we set off on a journey to Brisbane and successfully showcased our pretty pieces at an upcoming designer fashion show.
- we opened up a happy online store on our offical website casperandpearl.com
- we shot our first lookbook and seasonal campaign with the amazing Sarah Davies whom we fell in love with!
- we launched in New York City in an amazing little boutique in SoHo.
- we were featured in Girlfriend Magazine and some other rad publications!
- we made our day-dreams come to life.
in 2013 we continue our journey of love, passion, creativity and dedication. Here is a little sneak peek of what's to come.
- we turn two years old
- we launch casper&pearl in stores in Canada and New Zealand.
- the exciting launch of our A/W 2013 'Secret Garden' collection
- more travelling, designing, inspiring and being inspired.
A huge thankyou to all of our loyal fans, customers, readers, lovers, stockists and muses. We couldn't be where we are without all of your support.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Lots of love from the c&p girls,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin